Walkact 'The Time Machine Travellers'
Is time travel possible? Were the ideas of Einstein correct about this? Wouldn’t it be great if you could be transported to the past or the future with a time machine? The Time Machine Travellers show that the unimaginable is actually possible!
This couple, coming from the silent movie period of the 1920s, has already had many distant time journeys with their self-built time machine. Arriving in a time period they are amazed again about what they find there. They have recorded their time travel on photo and film. Don’t you believe it? Look through their timeviewers and witness it!
Please note, The Time Machine Travellers are gone again before you realize it, because…time flies!
- This walkabout act is suitable for festivals and other events.
- The act is non spoken. Because the act takes place in the time of the silent movie, there is no speaking and is therefore very suitable for an international audience.
- The act is intended for all kinds of target groups, for example for young and old.
- Light variant: because the act can be performed entirely with light, the Time Machine Travellers can also be used during illuminated evening events and light festivals.
- We can put the whole act in three suitcases of max. 23 kilos, so it can easily be transported by plane.